Families needed for SickKids research study on the genetics of reading disabilities
Who can apply?
Children aged 6 to 16 who struggle with reading, and their parents
1. Eligibility screening
2. Eligible families come to SickKids hospital in Toronto for one full day of study participation, involving the following:
– Psycho-educational assessment for the child
– Parent interviews and questionnaires
– Blood sample from child and parents
3. Following participation, families will receive a detailed report describing the results of their child’s psycho-educational assessment, which may be helpful with educational planning
How do I apply?
Contact Kirsten Blokland, PhD:
email@example.com (please carefully note spelling)
For more info Click Here